Saturday, January 3, 2009

10 Dumbest Tech Support Calls Of All Time

Those who worked in the Tech Support line will find these familiar. Yup, some users are really that dumb. Just look at the questions they ask! What do they expect the poor IT tech support to do when the elevator is broken?

Here's a list compiled by techcult.

1.“How do I get my computer’s coffee-cup holder to come out again?”
2.“Why isn’t my wireless mouse connected to the computer?”
3.“Can you install cable TV on my PC?”
4.“Can you fix my typewriter?”
5.“My computer is telling me to press any key to continue. Where is the ‘any’ key?”
6.“Can you reset the Internet for me?”
7.“Can I open the bank safe using my computer?”
8.“A server went down, and I found a lizard had crawled into it and died.”
9.“The elevator is broken.”
10.“How long does it take to bake a potato in a microwave?”

Read their comments for more.

No comments: