Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jokes for Relaxing - After Party

"I went to a Christmas party the other night and was having a real blast.
After I'd been there a few hours (and several, several drinks),
I noticed this fabulous blonde standing over to the side.
She was in her early to mid twenties with beautiful long blonde hair down to her waist.
She was built like a brick, well, anyway she was built!
The amazing thing was, she kept staring at me and smiling.
Naturally, being a man, I decided to go try my luck.
Like they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
I went over and stuck up a conversation with her
(don't remember about what, but it had to be very interesting).
Well, one thing led to another and she invited me back to her place
and being the gentleman I am, I said "OK."
I'm not going to go into all the details of the night (mainly because I don't remember),
but I awoke the next morning to the aroma of fresh coffee and bacon frying.
I thought now this is great! I think I might have a keeper here.
I got up and got dressed and headed for the kitchen.
When I got there her mom (looked to be in her 80's or 90's) was standing at the stove. Embarrassed, I stammered, "Where's your daughter?"
She slowly turned around with a sly little smile on her face and said,
"I don't have a daughter.

via

No comments: