Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Funny Online Conversation

i8b4uUnderground> d-_-b
bonynomore>how u make that inverted b?
bonynomore>wait
bonynomore>never mind

mage>what should I give sister for unzipping?
kevyn>Um. Ten bucks?
mage>no I mean like, WinZip?

Rabidplaybunny87: Okay, so my neighbors officially hate me
GarbageStan23: why?
Rabidplaybunny87: Well, me, david and andrew were having a bonfire in the backyard, and we were making s’mores and all… and suddenly we here sirens, and see a firetruck turn into the street in front of us.
Rabidplaybunny87: So we all went running to see what was up, and our neigbor’s house was on fire!
GarbageStan23: oh shit!
Rabidplaybunny87: Yeah, and when we got there, the wife was crying into her husbands arms, and we were just kinda standing there, and then she saw us, and then like for 10 seconds, gave us the dirtiest look ever
Rabidplaybunny87: Turns out, we were still holding our sticks with marshmallows on it, watching the fire….
Rabidplaybunny87: talk about bad timing…

death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
ktp753>ouch.
death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

nes>lol
nes>I download something from Napster
nes>And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I’m done
nes>I message him and say “What are you doing? I just got that from you”
nes>“getting my song back fucker”

jontg>Man, my penis is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it’d go all the way from A to Z
jontg>wait, shit

night-hen-gayle>I gotta go. There’s a dude next to me and he’s watching me type, which is sort of starting to creep me out. Yes dude next to me, I mean you.

sonium>someone speak python here?
lucky>HHHHHSSSSSHSSS
lucky>SSSSS
sonium>the programming language

volteface`>don’t you hate it when you shit on the floor, and you can hear it fall but you have no idea where it actually landed, and spend like 5 minutes looking for it
peng>…
peng>what?
volteface`>oh shit
volteface`>don’t you hate it when you DROP shit

[TN]FBMachine> i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

sui88>67% of girls are stupid
v-girl>i belong with the other 13%

<@David> Yay I get laid today! Been a month…. needing it by now
<@Sony> ………..
<@Sony> TMI TMI TMI
<@David> Only a few hundred pounds but its better than nothing
Thanks for the info
<@David> eh?
<@David> damn i meant PAID
<@David> I get PAID today
<@David> dammit

More here.

via

No comments: